Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

DAIRY OF A BABY.

15 june:I got attached with ovary
17 june: am a tissue now:)
30 june:MUM said to DAD,u r going to be a father..MUM AND DAD ARE SO HAPPY!
15 SEPT: I can feel my heartbeat...
14 oct:i: i've little hands,legs head and stomach
13 NOV: i was in a Ultra scan WOW! AM A GIRL!
14 nov: i heard da word ABORTION.. i don know wat it is but mumma cried after hearing it..
16 Nov: dad hit mum. i hate him now.

20 Nov:dad left mum at grandmother's house. mumma keeps on crying everyone is scolding her.

25 Nov: Mumma talked to me..she said sorry to me,i dont know why.

27 Nov: mumma lying on hospital bed,i dont know wats happening,but i can feel something is wrong others are happy but my mum is crying.

oh no wats happening to me...sumbdy's killing me......oh God...

Her PARENTS killed her because she was Girl..people love to have wife, mother, girlfriend too...Then why the hell not DAUghter....

I m against female foetacide n gender discrimination.. God save evry girl coz dey r angels....plz.. aware ppl ... !!

U Must Share It! If Loved It

No comments:

Post a Comment