Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

30 Best Love Quotes


–1–
I wear my heart out on my sleeve
Just in case Prince Charming
Believes in love at first sight… ?

–2–
So I’ll write your name on my heart,
A silent anthem to dance to at night… ?

–3–
&& if I told you I still loved you,
Would you hold me in your arms…? ?

–4–
If you have to say you’re sorry,
Just please don’t regret our love… ?

–5–
Just listen to my heart beating;
Can’t you hear it sigh your name…? ?

–6–
You say you don’t believe in love,
But the way you look at me Tells me you do… ?

–7–
Standing in the falling snow,
You kiss my lips & hold me tight… ?

–8–
Every girl dreams of those little moments When everything feels right…
But baby, I never dreamed You would give me a million of them… ?

–9–
&& you take my breath away Just by being in the room… ?

–10–
Staring out the window, I tell you I’ve never been kissed in the rain…
So you pull me outside & lean in close… ?

–11–
It’s times like this when I know We were absolutely, positively Made for each other… ?

–12–
&& I know that even with my red eyes,
Tear-stained cheeks & runny nose,
You’ll still think I’m beautiful… ?

–13–
&& I can’t help but blush & smile
Every time someone says your name… ?

–14–
&& the secrets of my heart Are begging me To tell you them all…?

–15–
&& then you ask me
If I love you…
I blush & ask sadly,
“Isn’t it obvious”…? ?

–16–
I never give up on my dreams,
& I always dream of you… ?

–17–
&& my favorite time of day
Is watching you coming home,
& trying to keep my heart in my chest… ?

–18–
&& all my favorite memories
Are the ones I share with you… ?

–19–
You make me into a
Giggling, girly, butterfly-filled,
Socially-unacceptable wreck…
& I love every minute of it… ?

–20–
&& I know that you’ll be the story
I tell my grandkids about;
The man who opened my heart
When I thought it had given up… ?

–21–
I thought that I believed in love,
Until I met you…
& then I knew without a doubt
That it must be true… ?

–22–
&& I just can’t help but daydream
About newspaper on the table,
Coffee in your favorite mug,
& kids clinging to your ankles… ?

–23–
&& now I know
The man I always dreamed of
Were you… ??

–24–
&& I’ll never forget that day at the lake
When all we were was in love… ?

–25–
&& then you asked me
What I wanted to be when I grew up…
So I looked you in the eyes
And whispered, “Yours”… ?

–26–
&& the smell of your neck
& the feel of your hands
Are forever branded onto my heart… ?

–27–
The best feeling in the world
Is when I scan the crowd for a friendly face?
& my eyes land on yours… ?

–28–
For a girl like me,
Knowing I’m safe in your arms
Is like knowing the secret to life… ?

–29–
When I’m with you,
I know I can be fragile, moody,
Complicated, annoying,
And perfectly impossible…
And you still love me… ?

–30–
&& I know what heaven must be like
When I look into your eyes… ?

No comments:

Post a Comment